In the business activities of SFIDA X, STYLE FREE, and Berkeley Consulting, we believe that initiatives for information security are an important management issue.
We have established an Information Security Management System (hereinafter referred to as "ISMS") that compiles with ISO27001, we will strive to protect our customers' information assets and our company's assets, prevent security incidents, and continuously improve information security.
In order to live up to the trust of our customers, we have established the following "Information Security Policy" and declare that we will implement and promote this policy.
1. Objectives of ISMS
(1) By preventing information security incidents, we aim to fulfill our corporate social responsibility and provide continuous customer service.
(2) In the unlikely event that an information security incident occurs, we will minimize the damage, quickly recover, and prevent similar incidents from occurring.
2. Information Security Framework
We will establish an information security management system and environment, and continuously implement and improve ISMS.
3. Implement Security Measures Based on Risk Assessment.
We implement security measures based on risk assessments to prevent accidents and their recurrence.
4. Education and Training
We will provide education and training to executives and employees to improve their awareness of information protection and thoroughly familiarize them with regulations related to information management.
5. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will strictly implement relevant contracts, laws and regulations with customers, and ensure the security of information assets in accordance with internal regulations.
Review and Improve
We will periodically review and improve our ISMS in order to appropriately respond to social changes, technological changes, and changes in laws and regulations related to information security.